How to Set up on Windows pc or Android (if you need assistance on your phone or tablet to resolve any problem)
ID Server: rust.richardapplegate.io
Key: contact me (Facebook, Twitter, Email) for the key because anyone can connect and use my server to abuse…. So, I don’t want any responsible for anyone who tries to scam you or steal your information or break your computer.
How to connect to Richard Server
- Download the latest RustDesk
- Please execute the program – rustdesk-1.2.1-x86_64.exe
- RustDesk now is opened, but you need to install by clicking “Install”.
- Please click “Accept and Install”
- Warning Message – click ok
- RustDesk will open automatic for you, but it is not done because you are current not connect to servers.
- Now you need to press the 3 dots menus to the right of your ID Number that will put you in setting,
- Then hover to networks and click unlock network settings.
- Put MY ID Server: rust.richardapplegate.io and key. The key I only have myself and I only give to whom I trust to. Without a key, IT Won’t WORK. It does say on their instruction from rust Docs.
I put my “ENCRYPTED_ONLY=1″ on my docker env. This is enforced my server to run encrypted only. So, there is no non-encrypted without key.