Hello everyone, my name is Richard A. I’m deaf, hard of hearing, and I’m proficient in ASL. I’ve been working as the IT and network administrator for Anthem Coffee and Tea since 2019. I work in 9 stores, 7 in Washington and 2 in Arizona. Furthermore, I have a lot of experience with Square Point of Sale with Fresh KDS and Network Installation for your stores. In addition, I installed Square Point of Sale and Network in 11 stores as well. I also provide hosting services for various applications such as Email, Camera, Website Hosting, Nextcloud, RustDesk Remote, DNS Server, and Omada Hosting.
That my age doesn’t matter; it’s all about your knowledge.
- Computer Software and Hardware
- Hosting Portainer Server to make web services like here this website is running with Nginx Proxy and WordPress software and my Server itself Portainer Docker
- DNS Server(AdGuard)
- WordPress (Website Hosting for you, your Domains)
- Email Server (with your Domain.)
- Webmail (Roundcube/SoGo)
- Network Administrator Tools
- Omada Cloud
- Self Host on our Docker Portainer Omada Software Controller Linux.
- AdGuard Home DNS Server, I made 3 Server on premise.
- Omada Cloud
- Linux Server SSH and OS knowledge.
- Firewall for Server and Network
- System Administrator
- Database Administration
- SSH (Secure Shell)
- SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- Virtual Private Network Server
- Microsoft Office and Libreoffice
- CAT5-7a(RJ45) and Rj11 and RG6 cable
- Troubleshooting hardware and software
- Help Desk Remote (RustDesk)
- Network Monitoring
I am currently trying to enroll in college and intend to complete my English course near my residence, obtain an AA degree, and then pursue CompTIA certification for the purpose of securing a future job or starting my own business. I am considering it because I want to help people around the world get their access to the internet and websites, as well as help customers stay safe and secure.
Moreover, I was forced to forfeit my college education in 2017 as a result of my grandfather’s brain cancer and my fiancée’s Partially Down Syndrome (Not adult in mind yet.). I am fully aware of her motives and her resentment towards my grandfather, Mike.
We could go to Texas, so that Grandpa can go to New Mexico, and we can visit close by and rest in peace in a beautiful farm home. After 2020, life was confusing and disconnected for one day. We lost my Grandfather, then Summerlove lost our relationship and broke papa promise. But in the bible there say forgiven, and now he will be away with us no matter what.
So We left Texas and Return to Washington, so We can learn to A to Z make Summerlove know what is real world and responsible. So we can learn everything in the universe before starting the next step. We are about to no more homeless or Trailer because we now will have a place to live in our first apt. Then I will have my hip to surgery possible or may not, I may do therapy more on my hips.
- Server Administrator 2017
- Computer Help Desk Technician, 2017
- Cisco Networking 2017
- Anthem Coffee and Tea
- 2017-2019 Barback
- 2017-2018 IT Internship with Bryan Reynold Volunteer unpaid Internship.
- 2018-2019 IT and network Administrator
- 2021-NOW IT and Network Administrator
- 2023-NOW Maintenance Repairs
- The Joint Chiropractic
- 2021-NOW IT Specialist and Repair Computer
- 2021-NOW Network Setup
- Cat 5e and Cat 6 Cables.
- Shelf with anchors
- set up network name and password for stores.